Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm not dead, I'm just a bad blogger!

Uh oh... I, well, yes it's true...I've been a bad blogger! I've been posting on the Found Beauty Studio facebook page and have totally neglected this blog. Bad blogger!!! But I've also been spending a whole lot more time on Found Beauty Studio lately and am slowly building it as a business, which means that I also have a whole lot more to say. This is a huge decision for me. I have a full-time day job which has nothing to do with art, and it's a difficult balancing act to spend all day in an office and all nights and weekends working on projects for FBS. It's been pretty clear to me lately that everything I look forward to now happens during those nights and weekends. So I'm embarking on a journey. In the next couple of months, I'm hoping to move down to working fewer days a week behind a desk and more behind a sewing machine. I'll share that journey here.



Also, I'm pretty psyched that I learned how to add a My Etsy tab to the FBS facebook page yesterday! Small victories, but important ones :)

Also (again), if you haven't looked at my etsy site in a while you're in for a surprise. I've gone from the 10 - 15 items I was listing for quite some time to 50-60 items! So what are you waiting for? Go take a look already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment