Thursday, September 8, 2011

They Use to be Skirts, and Now They're Purses

I've discovered a few things as I embark on week three of running Found Beauty Studio full time.  I LOVE not working in an office, I LOVE not having set office hours, and most importantly, I'M SO MUCH MORE CREATIVE NOW!!!  Now that I have the time and energy to create, that's exactly what I'm doing.  And the first few bursts of new creativity are embellished purses made from upcycled skirts. 


Before: 



And after!  I present my Ollie the Octopus bag :)








Before:



And after!  It's my Bike on the Go bag (and as of right now is still for sale on etsy):









Before:






And after!   Ribbon stripes studded with vintage buttons :)








Expect more to come.  I already have three more in various stages of progress...

1 comment: