Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Skirts and a Sweet Blog Feature

Before I show the fruits of my skirt to purse making labors, I need to confess that I've wanted to answer the featured seller questions etsy so badly since I first read them.  AND NOW I HAVE!  And it was harder than I thought.  But I still enjoyed the process.  So check me out on the WAG blog!

Ok, now back to bags.  It's been a sew-a-thon here at Found Beauty Studio and I really dig the bags I've made lately.  So for your viewing pleasure, I submit for your approval more before and afters :)

Before:



And after (for sale on etsy):



Before:


And after:

Before:


And after (for sale on etsy):


Before:

And after (for sale on etsy):




I have more coming, as well.  I actually am most of the way through creating a bag from a pair of pants which has been quite the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment