Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Behind the Scenes of the Studio

I've been full speed ahead lately and wanted to share a few of my latest acquisitions.
Exhibit A: A very old, very beat up Samsonite suitcase I found at an apartment sale:


So far it has a fresh coat of paint but still as a long way to go, poor thing:


And if you're wondering what that is next to the suitcase in the last picture, it's a trash can chair. That's right, a trash can chair (in the making). There's a great charity auction that will take place during the annual South End Art Hop in September and I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I'll post when it's finished!

The original trash can:
And here it is in progress...

I also had an obsessive creative night on Monday and you can see the wine cork coasters, mason jar pin cushion, and completed upcycled blue train case on my etsy site, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment