Friday, December 2, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange Awesomeness

This year, for the first time, I participated in Craftaholics Anonymous' Handmade Gift Exchange, and it was awesome!  For the uninitiated, essentially you sign up to create a handmade gift for a random partner that is assigned to you, and cross-your-heart promise to mail the gift by November 30th.  My partner, the mastermind behind milk in my martini glass contacted me straight off and we each researched each other through all the usual social media outlets.  Luckily, she seems wonderful so I was happy to make something especially for her.  She gave me a few color combos she enjoys (lime green and black among them) and mentioned she likes polka dots, and so...voila:


I really hope she likes it, especially after I received this incredibly awesome cash box she painted for me:






I LOVE it!  I feel very honored that I have a sign my husband hand-painted for me and a cash box that a very thoughtful gift exchange partner painted for me too.  I know my logo well and understand first hand just what a pain in the butt it is to paint.  So thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment