Friday, October 16, 2009

So many projects, so little time!

Well, I admit it. I've been in communication breakdown with this blog. It's not that I haven't been working, it's that between my day job as a fundraiser and event planner for nonprofits and my every other time job of creating for Found Beauty Studio, my blogging fell by the wayside. So what's been going on? Totes out of vintage tea towels, of course!






I've adored making these. And luckily, I've scored many more towels waiting for their transformation. But in the mean time, I'm now obsessed over the idea of crocheting a rug for my bedroom. The issue? I don't know how to crochet. But I'll figure it out...

2 comments:

  1. I came over here to admire your train case -- just striking, but ended up spending a lot of time looking at all your other items. You have so much talent. What a marvelous creative mind! I signed up to be a follower so that I can check on you regularly! If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I have a "boardwalk bragfest" every Wednesday. I would love to see you submit a post. We don't hold back -- we BRAG!!! And if you're shy, we'll do the braggin for ya! Great Blog and love your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also -- Youtube has some wonderful "how to" crochet videos.

    ReplyDelete